How to Recover Deactivated or Deleted Facebook Account Through Trusted Contacts?
If you are unable to access your Facebook account and you already have Trusted contacts set up, you can recover the account with the help of Trusted Contacts.
If you don’t have trusted contacts set up, then you may need to use other methods to recover your account. You can use the mobile number or email address methods to recover your account if Trusted Contacts are not set up.
Now, let’s have a look at how to add Trusted Contacts on Facebook.
How to Add Trusted Contacts on Facebook
How to Recover Deactivated Facebook Account
Here is how to recover deleted Facebook account using Trusted Contacts.
- Open your Facebook account and then go to the Security and Login Settings page.
- After that, scroll down and click edit right next to the ‘Choose 3 to 5 friends to contact if you get locked out’ option.
- Now, you need to click on the Choose Friends option and then enter the names of people you want to select.
You will get a link that needs to be opened by your Trusted Contact to get the code. Ask the Code from them and then use that to recover your Facebook account.
- Open Facebook.com on your computer and then click on the Forgot Account? option from the login form.
- Now, enter your username or email address to fetch the account from the Facebook database.
- Now, you need to select the ‘no longer have access to these’ option and click on the Continue button.
- Now, click on the Reveal My Trusted Contacts and then type in your trusted contacts’ name.
Get Maximum Result To Your Post - Share To All
User online : 97
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.Login Here