If you want to get back all the lost and damaged data in your QuickBooks with the help of Auto Data Recovery tool, you can refer to the steps given below:
- Create a folder named ‘QB Test’ on your desktop
- Access QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery.
- Go to .TLG.adr and adr files
- Then, paste them in QB test folder by deleting .adr from the name
- Head to ‘File,’ then ‘Utilities,’ and finally ‘Verify Data.’
- If the recovered data is not damaged, paste it to the company file folder of QuickBooks
In case you find any problem while implementing the steps, you can reach out to the techies at QuickBooks helpline number.
Solved: QuickBooks help