AOL is a renowned email service provider that is used to send or receive emails, that too, in a secure way. The account of AOL can be accessed on all sorts of devices. The problem starts where the users forget the password of their account. It is then the users try to search for the methods to recover the account. The users keep on asking the same question “How To Recover AOL Account?” many times so we are here with the answer to their question.
Let us now start with the process of recovering the AOL account.
- To start with, go to the official mail login page from your computer or phone.
- Then, in the next step, you have to fill in the email address and then click on Sign in.
- In the next step, you have to click on “I forgot my password link”.
- Now, you can proceed by entering the AOL username of which you need to recover the password and then click on Next.
- After that, enter the phone number that is associated with your account and then on Next.
- After that, you have to click on “Yes, text me the verification code” and then you will be sent a verification code on your phone number.
- Now, you have to enter the received code and then tap on Next.
- In the next step, you have to enter a new password for your account and re-enter the password to confirm it.
- The last step is to click on save. This will finish the procedure.
This was the process of AOL Account Recovery. This can also be understood by calling on the customer care executive. They are experts in resolving the problem of the users. They will listen to your problem patiently and will provide you with a clear solution to all your issues. Not only this, but they are also knowledgeable about various other issues and ensure that the users have got the solution to their problems