Biryani is the most famous and tasty dish in the world. Mixed rice with spices, rice, vegetables, or meat. This delicious rice dish is easy to cook and is great for vegetarian or non-vegetarian meals.
Many people like to get the biriyani at the Best Biryani in Chennai. So, if you want to try the best authentic version of Biryani then you need to visit the Sukkubhai biryani. They are primarily based on supplying people with the highest quality food.
Method for Preparing the Ingredients
- Wash the rice of Basmati. You need to wash the rice before you start cooking. Fill a large bowl of cold water and pour in the rice. Use your hand to stir up the rice in one direction. The water is supposed to be cloudy, so pour out the cloudy water. Refill the bowl with some water. Continue to rinse the rice until the water is clear.
- Soak up the rice. After you’ve rinsed the rice, soak it. Place the rice in a bowl of cold water and let it soak for 30 minutes to 2 hours. Soaking the rice helps the grains to expand and be fluffy.
- Chop up the vegetables. If you add mixed vegetables, such as carrots, beans, tomatoes, cauliflower or peas, cut into small pieces. Make sure you wash the vegetables and set them aside, ready to add to your rice.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the cloves, cardamom, and cinnamon to the saucepan. Sauté for a few seconds, then add the onion. Stir until the onions turn transparent.
- Add tomatoes and cashew nuts after the onions turn translucent.
- Add mint leaves, coriander leaves, and green chilies to the pan. Stir and Sauté for a minute or so. Then add the ginger and garlic paste. Stir into the mixture in the pan, then Sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add garam masala, chili powder, carrots, peas, and beans. Sauté for a few more minutes, stirring regularly.
- Pour in 8 cups of water. After adding the water, add salt to taste. Stir everything together, then bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add the rice. Pour the rice into the boiling water. Add the lemon juice. Cover the pot with a tight lid. Let the rice cook until done.
- As you check the rice, refrain from stirring. This will break the rice grains.
- Once the rice has cooked, serve the biryani hot. Try serving the biryani rice with rich curries or other delectable Indian main courses.
In Conclusion, If you like to have a unique taste of Best Chicken Biryani in Chennai, then visit Sukkubhai to taste the spicy authentic Biryani. They’re based on supplying individuals with the best high-quality meals.