Clean their teeth twice a day to keep their baby’s teeth and gums healthy. Like this:
- Always wash your hands before cleaning your baby’s teeth.
- Sit your baby on your lap and gently stroke the chin with your hand
- Use a small soft toothbrush or a clean piece of bunches wrapped around your finger.
- Use baby sugar-free toothpaste (fluoride) spots and gently brush or rub.
- Lightly rotate the brush into small circular surfaces of the tooth and allow your child to spit toothpaste later. Fluoride benefits have been found to be less when rinsing with water.
If your child is suffering from any dental problem, then you should visit a doctor to solve this problem, an areas best dental clinic in Krishna Nagar know as The Smiles For Miles Clinic which is an experienced and good Kindly run by a qualified dentist. Dental Clinic near me For more information visit our website www.healserv.com