Canon MG2533 printer assists the users with services like printing, scanning, and copying. All you need is to Install Canon Pixma MG2522 Without CD on your computer and you can easily execute the different printing functions as per your preference. This printer can help you to increase workplace efficiency and let you be more productive. The installation process is pretty simple and below we are sharing some simple guidelines for that. So, read on and follow the simple steps to do the task.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Installation: Guidelines To Follow
- Plugin your printer to the electric outlet. The Windows will automatically recognize your printer and proceed next with an installation process.
- Make sure that the device is not turned on yet, and keep it turned off unless you are asked to turn it on.
- Take the printer’s USB cable and plug the cable with the USB port on your printer.
- Turn on the Canon printer.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button and choose the ‘hardware and sound’ section.
- After that, click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select the ‘Add printer’ option. Choose ‘Local’ printer. Follow the on-screen guidelines to proceed next.
- From the pop-up menu appearing on your screen, you need to choose the particular printer type.
- Click on the Next button.
- Give a name to your printer and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ option. Your printer installation will now be completed and you are ready to print the documents.
- Turn off your device and disconnect all the connected cables.
- Go to the ‘Drivers and Support’ section.
- Find and choose the ‘Consumer and Home Office’ option from the product type list.
- Select the ‘Software and Drivers’ option.
- From the drop-down list, you have to choose ‘MAC OS Version’.
- Download the printer software and drivers.
- Double click on the file you have downloaded and then the file showing in a New Window.
- Hit the ‘Continue’ button. Select ‘Install printer’ to the ‘Install Canon Pixma 2522’ option. Connect the printer to Mac and turn on your device.
- Connect the Mac to ‘Open System’ and ‘Preferences’ from the Apple menu,
- Click on the ‘+Add’ option and add your device to Mac. Choose the printer model you would like to add and your device will now be connected to the Mac.
So, these are the simple steps that can help you to Install Canon Pixma MG2522 Without CD. The mentioned guidelines are simple and easy to follow. But, if you still have a doubt or there is some other printer related technical query, get in touch with the experts. The professionals can give you the best solution to your problem and make sure that nothing hampers your printing experience.