PowerPoint is one of the best slideshow presentation software given by MS Office. It is used to make business presentations, informal or educational purposes. Also, you can create and insert GIF pictures into it. So, if you would like to know how to input GIF pictures into PowerPoint, then here are the directions to do so:
Input GIF in PowerPoint 2010 or Later
- Launch the PowerPoint and reach the slide wherever you would like to add the GIF.
- After that, select the Insert option and choose the Pictures option.
- Once you inside the Insert Picture section, go to the GIF location on the system, click on the file then hit the Insert option.
- There are few PowerPoint versions, and this option may be shown in Open.
- Now, reach the ‘Slide Show’ option and choose the ‘From Current Slide’ option in the section of ‘Start Slide Show’ group to make an effect for GIF.
Find the GIF Files
- You should invoke the PowerPoint and reach the slide wherever you would like to add the GIF.
- After that, navigate to the Insert option.
- You should click on the Clip Art option in PowerPoint 2010 Online Pictures on PowerPoint 2013 or later.
- Then input a GIF or animation in the search section and hit the Enter key.
- You have to look at the ‘Creative Commons Only’ option to locate the pictures that you should legally utilize in the presentations.
- Now, choose the GIF you would like to utilize and click on the Insert option to add it to the slide.
Input GIF on PowerPoint for Mac
- You should invoke the PowerPoint and reach the slide into the presentation wherever you would like to place the GIF.
- Then select the Insert option.
- After that, select the Pictures option and then click on the ‘Picture from file’ option.
- Go to the GIF location on the system and click on the file then hit the Insert option.
- Now, navigate to the Slide Show option and click on the ‘Play from Current Slide’ option to view the animation.
Input GIF in PowerPoint Online
- Firstly, sign in to the MS Online account then reach the PowerPoint option.
- You should reach the slide you would like to add the GIF.
- Navigate to the Insert option and select it.
- Then choose the Pictures option.
- Click on the This Device option to invoke the ‘Insert Picture’ section.
- Now, click on the Choose File option and select the GIF file then twice click on it via the system and choose the Insert option.
Emily Williams is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.