As you know, Amazon Prime Day is a short distance away, and it is only accessible for Amazon Prime Members. But unfortunately, if you are not a Prime member, it’s luckily the right time to get Amazon Prime Membership. Since Prime Day deals are only available for those who have Prime membership, so if you also want to avail the opportunity to get fabulous products at fantastic rates, you need to become a Prime member.
Here is a stepwise process about how you can get the Prime membership.
- Visit Amazon Prime sign-up page and fill up with all the required details.
- Once you filled the form, you would get a free 30-day trial period.
- After the completion of this trial period, you need to pay for the membership fees.
- This fee can be paid monthly and yearly; $12.99 per month and $119 per year.
- Now you have become an Amazon Prime Member, and you can access all items available on the Amazon forum.
If you are a student and want to become a member, there is no need to worry; here is the process for Student membership.
- Visit the Amazon page, sign up for Amazon Student, and fill all the details.
- You need to enter a valid email that is issued by your institute.
- Pay the membership fee of $6.49 per month, and get the first six months a free trial.
So, you can quickly get the Amazon Prime membership by following the steps and get some outstanding products to be conspicuous in people.
Amazon… An exciting place for the whole family to shop.