Fix Google Maps Not Working Instantly:
If you have stuck with an issue in your Google Maps app on your device and you are not able to fix it, the given information would help you to fix the problem.
Turn on Location Services:
First and foremost, you should check the location service on your device whether it is on or not. Additionally, for turning it on, you may follow the given steps:
- You need to open the Settings app on your system.
- Then you have to select that gives Privacy option.
- After that, you will see the Location Services and ensure that the service is turned on.
- Further, by scrolling down reach the Google Maps option and select it.
- In addition, you need to choose either ‘While Using the App’ or ‘Always’ option depending upon your requirement.
Restart Your Device
By restarting your device, you can fix most of the problems you face with your device. So you should go along with the given instructions:
- Similarly, go to the Settings app.
- Then you will require choosing the General option in which you should scroll down to select the Shut Down option.
As soon as the device restarts, you should check the Google Maps app on your device. On the off chance, if the issue is not fixed with these steps, you can do the given steps to resolve Google Maps not working issue.
Update Google Maps Application
The reason for Google Maps not working error might be an older version of the app. You need to check the application and if you find any update for the application you can update it right away. You may do that with the help of given steps:
- To begin with, open the App Store or Google Play Store on your device.
- Search for the Google Maps app on android phone.
- And if any update is there to install you can download it and use the app.
- In this way, you would be able to rectify the glitch in your Google Maps app.
Hopefully, with the above information, you are no longer seeing this issue. In that case, you are required to get help from the customer service to fix Google Maps not working problem. The team will provide you the required information and resolve the issue within the least possible time.