Do you know that now you can use the Alexa app as a default voice assistant on your Android device? Yes! alexa app download can replace the Google Assistant when you press and hold the Home button. Call you friends, order pizza, and perform many other smart tasks using the Alexa app on your Android device. The application can be used in the place of Google Assistant by default on your device, which means you can just hold the Home button and pull-up Amazon Alexa.
To Download App on your Android device you can follow the below mentioned simple steps:
• Open the Google Play store on your Android device.
• In the search bar, type Amazon Alexa and hit the enter button.
• After downloading, open it to install on your device.
• Sign in using your Amazon account. If you have not made the Amazon Account yet, create it now.
• Follow the onscreen guidelines, connect it with your devices and start using the application.
Once you are done with the alexa app android download on your device, you can use the app and execute numerous smart tasks. With this application, you can manage different smart tasks like setting up the reminder, control smart home devices, play music, book uber, order pizza and a lot more.
So, follow the guidelines carefully and complete the process without any hassle. To download alexa app, you will need an active internet connection, so make sure that your device is connected to the internet and working fine to download the app.