You can contact Google Support in two (2) ways; Through desktop and mobile. To continue, just follow the simple steps outlined below;
support via desktop
- Log in to your Google account (Gmail)
- Open this link in your desktop browser:
- After opening the link, click on the Contact Us link in the upper right corner of the website. The one below your photo / profile picture.
- After clicking on Contact Us, you will be given options regarding your concern so that you can reduce it to specific details.
- Once you have finished with the topics and categories, the system will generate a more relevant response based on your concern. Read and see what can help you, otherwise we recommend that you contact them by email. Simply click on the Send us an email button.
- After pressing the Email us button, you should be able to see this;
- Simply complete the necessary details and click Submit once you are done.
support via mobile devices
- Open the application on your Android device.
- After opening , open the Menu, then choose and touch Help.
- When you open, you should be able to see the site below through your mobile browser. Touch Contact us to continue with the next step.
- Once you have finished opening the Contact Us page, see Steps 4 to 7 of Support for Desktop for the following procedure. It should show the same, the only difference is that you are using your mobile browser.