Have you recently purchased a new Kindle device and want to know how to connect the Kindle to Alexa app? This guide can help you. In this post, we are going to share all the important guidelines you need to follow to connect your Kindle device to the Alexa app. Kindle is a great device and shares the ultimate reading experience with the users and if you set up Alexa as your smart voice assistant on Kindle, you can do plenty of tasks just with the voice commands with Alexa Setup on it. So, let’s proceed to the next step and learn how you can connect Kindle to Alexa App.
Connecting the Kindle device to Alexa is a pretty simple process. You just need to follow the step-by-step instructions and you will be all set to use the Alexa services on your Kindle e-book reader. With the Alexa app setup on Kindle, you can execute plenty of tasks such as set timer or alarm, create a shopping list, make calls, schedule tasks, and a lot more. Here are the step-by-step guidelines you need to follow to connect Kindle to Alexa app.
How to Connect Kindle To Alexa App? Guidelines To Follow
It is easy to enable Alexa on Kindle e-book reader. Below, we are sharing the step by step guidelines to complete the task. Before you proceed with the steps, it is important for you to check and make sure that you have a stable and active WiFi connection. Most of the time, technical concerns occur due to the poor internet connection, so make sure that your internet is working fine.
Here we go:
- From the Home Screen of your Kindle device, swipe to the right and go to the ”Apps” page. Now, you have to search for ‘Alexa’.
- Download the Alexa app on your device.
- Once the Application downloading and installation is completed, you can tap on the app to open it,
- Enter your name and hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- Type the phone number for the device verification and confirm the verification code sent to your registered number.
- Watch the brief tutorial and you will be ready to use the Alexa services on your Kindle device.
Read books With Alexa App For Kindle
By using the Alexa App for Kindle, you can listen to the Audio books, all you have to say is ‘Alexa’, play the audio books ( followed by the book title). Alexa can even read the books if you would like her to. If you want Alexa to read the ebook for you, just give her a voice command saying ‘Alexa, Play Kindle Book’ ( followed by the Book Title).