- Open your outlook account in your required system.
- Then on the outlook account, move to the file tab.
- Click on the ‘file’ button, and then move to the next step.
- There click on then ‘add account’ which is present on the right side of the page.
- Click on the ‘manually configure server settings or additional server types’ then move further.
- Choose the ‘Internet E-mail’ as your account type, then type the full email address of your roadrunner mail and even the password.
- From the account type, choose the ‘account type’ and enter there ‘pop-server.domain.rr.com’ as the incoming mail server.
- And as the outgoing server mail, enter ‘smtp-server.domain.rr.com’ and then move to the next level.
- There type your RR email login username and then password in the required field, and near the remember password, click on that option.
- After that click on the next option.
- Now it will redirect you to verify your RR email login, and when you have done with that click on the ‘close’ button.
- Finally, click on the ‘finish’ button by adding the roadrunner to outlook account.
How to Configure RR Email Log in With Your Outlook Account?
December 30, 2019