A Brief Guide To Change Your Account’s Password Online On Outlook
How long has it been that you have changed your account’s password on Outlook? if you can’t recall it, then it is time to change it as ensuring your account’s security is your responsibility. However, if you don’t know how to change the password of an Outlook account then worry not as this post will help you with that. Hence, read further.
Simple Instructions For Changing The Outlook Password Online
The following instructions on Outlook change password will help you to ensure your account’s safety.
- At first, fire up your web browser, navigate to the Outlook account sign-in page and then enter your account’s credentials to get access.
- Now, scroll to the Settings menu and then look for the security section in your account.
- Hereafter, select the Password Security category and then hit the Change Password option.
- Here, input your Outlook’s account current password and then think of a new strong password.
- Enter the new password twice in the required spaces and then review the changes before saving them.
- Eventually, hit the Save option to save & update the changes into your Outlook account.
Furthermore, if you face any difficulty with the aforementioned instructions on Outlook change password, then worry not as you can directly contact the tech-support professionals for getting better assistance.