Reset Gmail Password
Resetting passwords is very important when there is so much hacking taking place. Gmail contains some of the most important document and files so change the password often to protect the account
How to change the Gmail password in android phone?
- The first step is to open the browser then go to the Gmail account
- After that enter, the mail address and password in the field provided and press on the forgot password option
- User will now be able to see various ways of password recovery, select either alternate email address or alternate phone number.
- Users will soon get a verification code from Gmail on their device, enter the verification code.
- Now Gmail recovery page will prompt and enter the new password twice and press save changes.
These were the following way through which users can change the Gmail password in Android-phone, for more updates visit the website or talk to the representative regarding the same, they will help you in every way out.