How can you recover your lost I cloud password?
Apple account or I cloud is the entire backbone of an apple device. Without having any registered account, you can’t even think of logging in your apple device whether you use laptops or mobile phones. But what if we forget the password of our login id only? Without knowing the password of apple id, having a phone has no meaning. If you have also forgotten the login password or want to change the old password then follow the below steps of I cloud change password.
Steps to change the password of I cloud
- to begin with, open your apple device and navigate to its settings section
- Now under the Settings section, click on your name, followed by password and security
- Moving on now click on change password
- In the next box, enter your current password or pin
- in another box, set a new password that you want from now on
- Moving on, click on re-enter the password to confirm it
- Lastly, tap on change password
- Once you have completed all the steps now you can easily log in back with the new password
- You can repeat the same process for your apple laptops and computer.
And that’s all for steps to change the current password of apple account. In case of any further issue, feel free to contact customer care.