Social media platforms are considered a blessing by many while some think of them as more of a necessary evil. These platforms offer tons of great services and filters along with exclusive features and an easy user interface that makes sharing information, posting, and even communicating via voice and video chats relatively easy.
Facebook is the crown king of social media platforms. It has offered tons of features and filters with many updates over the years. Although the platform has some serious guidelines, which if broken may lead to suspension or deactivation. Read the blog till the end to find out how to recover it if your Facebook account gets suspended.
Steps on how to get back suspended Facebook account
- Open your web browser and enter this link, https://www.facebook.com/ to visit the official page of Facebook.
- Now enter your email address or phone number that is connected with your Facebook account in the given field.
- Next, type in the Facebook password that you use to login into the given field correctly.
- Once you have entered the login details of your account, click on login to access your account.
- Once you enter your account profile, click on the “cancel deletion” option if needed. You need to keep in mind that this option will only occur in case your Facebook profile was deactivated no more than 30 days ago.
These are some simple steps that you can use to reactivate your deactivated Facebook account with relative ease.
Keep in mind that these steps will only help if you try to login into your account again within 30 days of the deactivation. If you try to do it after the window has passed, you will not be able to get your account back as by then it would have been wiped from the database.
For more info, contact the Facebook help and support staff. You can also try to visit the getassist.net website.