Due to hectic and busy life schedule, if you’ve forgotten the password of your SBC email account then do not worry and simply just follow the below-mentioned steps to regain access to your SBCGlobal account:
To reset SBCGlobal email password, there’s not just one or two but there’re various methods available on the internet but here we’ve only mentioned the step of one method as it is well enough to recover/reset a forgotten password. So, let’s get started:
Reset SBCGlobal Email Account Password using Security Question—
- To start the process, open your web browser and paste this link “https://www.att.com/acctmgmt/fpwd/lander” in the search bar.
- Doing so will open the ‘SBCglobal find your password page’ and there enter your email id and your name in the required text field.
- Then, tick the box of ‘I’m not a robot’ and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- On the next recovery page, choose the option of ‘I’ll answer my security question’ from the various available recovery options.
- After that, answer the security question correctly in order to reach the next password reset page.
- There, type your new password and re-enter it to confirm.
That’s it! Now, go back to the SBCGlobal sign-in page and simply use your new password to login to your account without any further issue.
Some question search by Sbcglobal users-
How do I unlock my SBCGlobal email account?
Why can’t I access my SBCGlobal net email?
How do I recover my SBCGlobal net account?
How do I get into my SBCGlobal net account?
How do I reset my SBCGlobal net email password?
How do I log into my SBCGlobal net account?
Are SBCGlobal net email addresses still valid?