How do I fix Facebook if it is not working in Chrome?
Do you find Facebook not working on Chrome and do not know how to get it resolved? Then you shall not panic as you can resolve your issue only when you know the reasons behind the cause. And in this article, you shall not come to know everything about how, when, and why Facebook not opening and get away with it.
Reasons Behind the Causes of Facebook Not Opening!
- Improper internet connection.
- Using an older version of Google Chrome.
- If you do not clear the caches and cookies from the settings of the email.
- Also, if you are using Facebook as an extension then you are facing the issue because of one of these reasons.
And there are many other reasons because of which you can face Facebook Not Opening issues and causing hindrances. To get away with this, you can try the tips below.
Resolutions for Facebook, not Opening!
- Check the internet connection. If not working properly then contact a network service provider.
- Update your Google Chrome version to the latest one if not updated.
- Clear all the cookies and caches from the settings of Google Chrome.
- Check the Google Chrome extension and its settings. You can try to remove the extensions and then enter them once again.
If the tips above did not help then you can contact Facebook customer service.