How do I delete my Sbcglobal email?
With the development of technology, users can be found creating and using every email account. Some of them have two email accounts, one personal and one official. But, if you are such a user who is using Sbcglobal email and has two accounts then you shall not be confused. If you do not use one email frequently then you can choose to delete the Sbcglobal email account. To know How to delete Sbcglobal email account , you can refer to the steps mentioned further in this article.
Steps to Know How to Delete Sbcglobal Email Account!
- Start by opening any web browser and head over to the Sbcglobal email from the search bar at the top of the page.
- When the login credentials are displayed, enter the username and password, and tap “Continue.”
- After entering into the email, tap on the Settings option from the top-right corner and proceed further.
- Choose the option of “Manage Account” from various options present and proceed further.
- Now in the next step, you can choose the Delete Account option which is displayed in front of you.
- A dialogue box is displayed in front of you asking you to confirm the deletion of the account.
So with the help of the above steps, you come to know how to delete the account that you use less. For any help, you can contact Sbcglobal customer service.