Air Canada offers you an easy booking procedure and you can get tickets online without going anywhere. And if you want to book tickets, you can follow the given steps:
- To begin with, go to the Air Canada website.
- There choose the trip type, date, destinations, number of passengers to make Air Canada reservations.
- Once you fill in all details, click the Find button.
- After that, you can see all the available flight bookings, choose the appropriate one, and click Continue.
- In this way, you will find the option to provide contact and passenger details.
- Also, in the payment section, you need to complete the purchasing by using the desired payment method.
Moreover, you will get the flight booking confirmation through an email. Check your registered email to get the booking reference number. Apart from this, follow the given to complete Air Canada upgrade flight process.
Steps to Upgrade Air Canada Flight Ticket
- Once your booking completed, you can go to the My Trips section on the website.
- Then you have to retrieve flight bookings either by login into your account or using the booking reference.
- In this way, you can see the upgrade option on your screen, choose the option, and follow the onscreen instructions to book tickets.
- You may require to purchase the upgrade if your flight doesn’t have a free update.
Once the above steps are done, you will be able to book and upgrade your flight booking, In case, you need more information about the booking process, you can contact the Air Canada reservations support team to get all information.