Gmail is today’s time is the most common and popular email platform for all people. Powered by Google, apart from exchanging mails, one can also use their Gmail id for doing video calls, downloading applications on play store and much more. But more people have started using Gmail, greater are the cases of users completely forgetting their passwords. If you are also one of them, then follow the below methods and recover your password.
Methods to recover Gmail account
Using Alternative email address
- Tap on Google sign-in page
- 2 Click on forgot id or password
- Click on any one recovery method
- As you choose to mail, you will receive a code on your mail
- Enter that code in your box
- Set a new password and confirm it.
Using a recovery phone number
- Tap on Google account link
- Click on forgot id and password
- As you are redirected to recovery page, click on recovery option of a number
- You will receive a code on a text
- Enter that code and set a new password and confirm
Answering security questions
- On recovery page of Google click on security options
- You will be asked to answer the questions; you must have set while making your account
- Once Google has verified your account, set a new password
- Re-enter it to confirm and you are done.
And you are done with Google account recovery. In case of any doubt, contact on customer support number.