A quick way to change PayPal password
PayPal is the online transaction platform to make a payment, send, and request money. It has the ability to keep all the details of the recent transaction in history. But this service requires regular updates to prevent any infiltration. Here find a simple solution to change the PayPal password.
Follow the steps to change your PayPal password
These are the simple, basic points that you must be aware of to change the password of your PayPal account. Read carefully each of these points to complete the process in one go.
- First, head to the Login page of the PayPal account.
- Tap on the Profile.
- Next, check the section of the password
- Tap change
- Select change password
- Tap the Edit button.
- Give answer some of the questions to complete the verification of the account
- Hit “submit”.
- Next, provide the details of a new password in the shown field.
- Make a password with a strong combination of letters or alphabets.
- Clicks save for the changes.
- Tap finish.
- In the end, you have done all the steps.
Thus, all the points discussed above is about the Paypal change password, if you want some other assistance, you can dial directly to their support number to get immediate feedback or answer.