High Pressure Processing Equipment Market Size in 2019 is estimated to be $502.2 million and is growing at a CAGR of 11.23% during the forecast period 2020-2025. High pressure processing equipment is also known as “high-pressure pasteurization”. High pressure processing equipment is mostly used for sterilization purposes in the food industry. This high pressure breaks down food by removing bacteria, viruses, and other organisms. High pressure processing equipment provides maximum safety of food and increases shelf life. Increasing consumption of packaged foods and rising technological advancement are the major factors driving the growth of the market.
- In 2019, North America dominated the high pressure processing equipment market owing to the growing concern for food safety and increasing demand for processed food which contains active ingredients.
- Increasing Consumption of packaged foods and rising technological advancement aid in the market growth of high pressure processing equipment.
- Detailed analysis of the Strength, Weakness, and opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the high pressure processing equipment market report.
- The high cost of processing equipment and changes in the texture and color of products are challenging the growth of the market.
Request for Sample of the Report @ https://www.industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=504479
Geography – Segment Analysis
In 2019, North America dominated the high pressure processing equipment market share accounting for 47% of the market. This is mainly owing to growing concern for food safety and increasing demand for processed food which contains active ingredients. According to U.S. Food Processing Association, approximately 35.6% of respondents chose high-pressure processing as a non-thermal food processing technology and more than 200 industrial-scale high-pressure pasteurization (HPP) machines are in service in North America.
However, the Asia-Pacific region is forecast to be the fastest-growing during the forecast period 2020-2025. This is mainly owing to changing food habits and rising awareness about health. Also, increasing awareness about the benefits of using high pressure processing equipment is contributing to the growth in high pressure processing equipment market.
Drivers – High Pressure Processing Equipment Market
- Increasing Consumption of Packaged Foods
High Pressure Processing Equipment Industry Outlook
Product launches, Merger & Acquisitions, joint ventures and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the High Pressure Processing Equipment Market. High pressure processing equipment top 10 companies are Hiperbaric, Thyssenkrupp (Uhde), Avure Technologies, Kobe Steel, MULTIVAC, Baotou KeFa, FresherTech, Pengneng Machinery, Stansted Fluid Power, and Beskyd Frycovice A.S.
: IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications market research. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com
to discuss more about our consulting services.