Glucosamine Supplements Market size is forecast to reach $1.54 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Reduction in osteoarthritis-related pain and improved functioning in people with knee or hip osteoarthritis are the major factors driving the growth of the market. Increasing consumer awareness regarding the need for treatment of various joint, bone, and inflammatory diseases and increasing R &D by the key players present in the market by the is set to further enhance the overall market demand of glucosamine supplements during the forecast period 2020-2025.
- North America dominates the Glucosamine Supplements Market owing to the improper diet and hectic lifestyle and increasing bone-related problems. The Glucosamine Supplements Market scope for different regions will be provided in the final report.
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer & obesity and increasing adoption of glucosamine supplements in the pharmaceuticals industry is likely to aid in the market growth of glucosamine supplements market.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Glucosamine Supplements Market report.
- The high cost of glucosamine supplements and side effects such as stomach upset is poised to create hurdles for the Glucosamine Supplements Market.
Request for Sample of the Report @ https://www.industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=501993
Application – Segment Analysis
Nutritional Supplements segment held the largest share in the glucosamine supplements market in 2019 owing to the increasing instances of allergy and rising number of vegans, particularly in the U.S. has led manufacturers to develop the product from fungi and other plant sources. The food and beverages are set to be the highest growing segment and are estimated to register the highest growing segment and are estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to the rising focus towards the production of vegetarian glucosamine as these are considered safe for consumption in food and beverage.
Drivers – Glucosamine Supplements Market
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer & obesity
- Increasing adoption of glucosamine supplements in the pharmaceuticals industry
Glucosamine Supplements Industry Outlook
Glucosamine Supplements top 10 companies are Paul Marienfeld, Hecht Assistant, Reckitt Benckiser Group, Cypress Diagnostics, NOW Healthcare Group, HemoCue, KPG Products, Danaher Corporation, GE Healthcare, Jarror Formulas Inc., Nava medic ASA, and Nutraceutix Inc. among others.
About IndustryARC : IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications market research. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.