The Global Hygiene Adhesives Market size is forecast to reach $3 billion by 2025, after growing at a CAGR of 9% during 2020-2025. The rise in environment protection awareness, growing need to reduce waste, and growing disposable hygiene industry worldwide drives the growth of Hygiene adhesives market share during the forecast period. Whereas, the growing adoption of adult diapers and increase in menstrual waste across the developed and developing economies also contribute to the growth of global hygiene adhesive market size over the study period.
- In the Asia-Pacific region, in 2019, China and India are the major market for the Hygiene Adhesives owing to growing population and urbanizations.
- The growing popularity of environment-friendly adhesive and economically viable technologies is likely to aid in the market growth of global Hygiene Adhesives industry.
- The hygiene adhesive market in Europe is projected to witness a substantial growth during forecast period due to rising health awareness in the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, and France.
- Growing medical sector worldwide
- Implementation of Stringent Environment Regulations
About IndustryARC : IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications market research. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.