How can I recover my Google Account without Phone Number
Lost access to your Google account? Or forgot your account password? If this is the case then you might be facing some issues even with other services and products. But, Google being a customer-oriented company understands your concern and empathizes with you. And to get your issue resolved has brought some recovery steps.
Steps to Get Back Google Account Access without Phone Number!
- From any preferred web browser, visit the Google recovery page from its search bar at the top.
- Enter the username and tap “Next”.
- You will be asked to select any one option to get back the account. And as you do not have a phone number attached to it then you can choose recovery with the help of alternate email.
- You get to land on a new page where you can check alternate emails and then click on the “Send Code” option.
- Log into an alternate email inbox and check the recovery code. Enter the same on the recovery page and tap “OK”.
- Make sure that you create such a password which is strong for others to crack.
- To confirm the new password, enter the same in the second box and tap “OK”.
With the help of the above steps on Google account recovery , you can get back your Google account. But if you happen to face any issues while getting back to Google account then you can contact its customer service without hesitation.