Are you not able to login to your Google account via using the current credentials? Well, this can cause you inability to access your important emails, contact, and other Google Drive data. However, this is also critical for your account’s security and data loss. But worry less as Google lets you recover your account via using the account security information such as phone number or email address, o security question. Hence, read further to know about the quick process for your Google Account Recovery.
Recovering Google Account Recovery Online: Steps
- Visit the Google account sign in page, then click on the forgot password link, and then enter the username or email address linked to your account in the specified space.
- Select Next, then enter the last known password linked to your account, or simply click on “Try Another Way” link if you don’t remember the password.
- Now, you’ll need to get the account verification code for your account recovery for which you can either use the phone number or email address from the next webpages.
- Hence, choose your account recovery link, then get the code, and then enter it on the account verification page.
- You can now set a new password for your Google account.
Furthermore, if you face any issue with your Google Account Recovery, then contact tech-support experts on Google, and get the best guidance.