Food Flavors Market size is prophesized to reach USD 19.28 billion by 2027 on account of the increasing popularity of packaged food products worldwide. The rapidly changing lifestyle of people with industrialization and modernization has led to rising inclination towards packaged and ready-to-eat food products. With the growing competition among manufacturers, new flavors in food have augmented the overall food and beverage industry. This stands as the major factor in promoting the food flavor market growth.
According to a recently published report by Fortune Business Insights™ titled, “Food Flavors Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Natural, Synthetic, and Naturally-identical), By Application (Bakery, Beverages, Confectionery, Dairy, Convenience Food, Snacks, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020 – 2027,” the market stood at USD 14.12 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 4.36 % between 2020 to 2027.
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this, too, shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. Some industries are struggling, and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
- A comprehensive overview of the market and its future outlook
- Factors propelling, repelling, creating opportunities, and challenging the market
- Detailed analysis of the table of segmentation
- List of major players, and the key strategies adopted by them to
- Significant industry developments and interesting insights into the attract the highest revenue to the market and emerge dominant in the market competition
- Other food flavoring agents market trends
Rising Inclination Towards Clean-labelled Products will Augment Growth
The increasing popularity of multinational cuisines all over the world is a major factor in promoting the food flavors market growth. This, coupled with the rising preference for organic food flavorants in food and beverage items will also add impetus to the market.
List of Significant Food Flavors Market Manufacturers are as follows:
- International Flavors and Fragrances
- Koninklijke DSM NV
- Givaudan SA
- BASF SE
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Co.
- Kerry Group Plc
- Symrise AG
- Sensient Technologies Corp
- Corbion NV