Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene Market size is forecast to reach $2.1 billion by 2025 after growing at a CAGR of 9.1% during 2020-2025. Fluorinated ethylene propylene films are copolymers of tetrafluoroethylene and hexafluoropropylene. Fluorinated ethylene propylene has significant use in chemical processing applications, as well as the petroleum and oil and gas industry. Growing power demand, awareness of renewable energy and decreasing solar energy price should driving the overall market growth of fluorinated ethylene propylene.
- Asia-Pacific dominates the fluorinated ethylene propylene market owing to increasing demand from Oil & Gas sector.
- Increasing demand for Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene coatings in critical fluid transport tubing applications and gaining momentum in the trend of fluorinated ethylene propylene lab-ware are likely to create opportunities for the market in the coming years.
- Increasing environmental concerns and stringent fluorinated ethylene propylene regulations are likely to hinder the markets growth.
Request for Sample of the Report @ https://www.industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=502868
Geography – Segment Analysis
Asia-Pacific (APAC) dominated the fluorinated ethylene propylene market with share of 40% followed by North America and Europe. The economy of APAC is mainly influenced by the economic dynamics of countries such as China and India, but with growing foreign direct investment for economic development of South East Asia, the current scenario is changing.
Drivers – Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene market
- Increasing demand of Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene in the Electronics & Electrical Industry
- Cost-effective Alternative in Non-stick Applications of the Food Industry
Market Landscape : Major players in the fluorinated ethylene Propylene are 3M, Amtek Inc., Solvay, Dow, Polyfluor Plastics and Others.
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications market research. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.