If your Echo Show device is creating troubles, you need troubleshooting to fix Alexa Echo show problems. Echo Show is an amazing smart speaker that comes with a screen and Alexa virtual assistant. Using your Echo show, you can do any task you want like listen to music, control smart home appliances, watch videos, and a lot more. The device is outfitted with all the latest technology features, but sometimes the technical troubles occur and create a hassle for the users. If you are also facing issues with your Echo Show device, you need to follow some simple troubleshooting guidelines to deal with the problem. In this post, we are going to share the simple step-by-step instructions that can help you to fix Alexa Echo Show problems. So, read on and follow some simple guidelines to complete the task.
Below we are highlighting some common Echo SHow problems along with their troubleshooting solutions:
Echo Show Not Connecting To WiFi
If you are unable to connect your device to the Wi-Fi network, follow the steps below:
- Check and make sure that you have turned on the Wi-Fi. Swipe down and click on the ‘Settings’ option. After this, select the WiFi network and tap the ‘Connect’ option. If your network is protected with the password, you need to type that password for connecting your device. Enter the correct details.
- Check the modem and router, both the devices should be working fine. If there is some issue with the router, you need to restart it or reset it to fix the problem.
Echo Show Not Charging
- If you are device is not charging, proceed with the guidelines below to fix this problem
- Check all the connected cables and adaptor, make sure that everything is working fine. If your cable is broken or the adapter not working, you need to replace it with the new one.
- The reason behind the charging issue could be the faulty motherboard. You can replace the motherboard to deal with this problem.
Unable to Turn on The Camera
There could be a number of possible reasons due to which you may not be able to use the camera on your Echo Show device, for example, The camera might be broken or turned off. In such a situation, you need to check and make sure that you have turned on the camera. And, you can replace the camera with a new one.
From time to time, you may also encounter technical issues with your Echo Show. But, you don’t have to worry, you can fix those issues with simple steps. Here, we have highlighted the common issues and their troubleshooting solutions to Fix Alexa Echo Show problems. So, read on and follow the instructions carefully to complete the task. If you still have any trouble in using the Echo Show, do not hesitate to contact the experts and get professional advice to make the best use of your Echo Show smart speaker.