Fish Oil Products Market size is estimated to reach $8.1 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Fish oil is type of fat or oil obtained from fish tissue of oily fish, such as tuna, mackerel, herring, and anchovies. Fish oil has a high percentage of chain omega-3 fatty acids like EPA and DHA, which is very important ingredients used in all the health care supplements. World Health Organization (WHO) recommends eating one-two portions of fish or fish oil products, as it has many health benefits and helps to protect against a many diseases. The major proportion of omega-3s in fish oil includes docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), which helps the body to synthesize chemicals that are involved in inflammation and blood clotting.
- Geographically, Europe’s Fish Oil Products market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2019 owing to the high demand from pharmaceuticals, and food industry.
- Fish Oil Products based on applications has aquaculture segment leading the market share in 2019 owing to their sustainable practices.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Fish Oil Products Market report.
- The stringent regulations in the market act as challenge to hamper the growth for the forecast period 2020-2025.
Request for Sample of the Report @ https://www.industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=17788
Report Price: $ 4500 (Single User License)
By Geography – Segment Analysis
The global Fish Oil Products Market by geography had the dominant share in Europe, in terms of revenue in 2019. Europe holds largest market share of 37.2 % owing to the high growth in salmon and trout farming in the region.
Drivers – Fish Oil Products Market
- Awareness of Medical Benefits
The demand for Fish Oil Products is driving forward owing to the growing awareness of numerous medical benefits that they provide. Besides, Rapid increase in nutritional and pharmaceutical sector, and increase in usage of fish oil in lubricants and protective coatings, are acting as drivers for supporting the growth of the Fish Oil Products market.
Fish Oil Products Industry outlook:
Key companies of this market are colpex, fmc, croda, triplenine group, olvea, orizon, copeinca, rieber oils, FF skagen, omega protien, pesquera pacific star, pioneer, oceana group, austevoll seafood, barlean’s.
About IndustryARC : IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications market research. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.