We’ve Got Answers!
We are providing you specific set of FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions ) and answers. If you didn’t get right answer or your issue is not resolved then please feel free to contact us.
Registering on AdSansar is now a very simple process. It takes only 1 minutes to register and post your Ads
Step 1: Click “Account” and “Register” from header.
You can enter your details correctly
Email AddressPlease enter your correct email address to get all your account and ad related updates in your inbox. Also to get replies and special offers from AdSansar.
Registration allows to you to
- Post unlimited Ads a day
- Get your own User Id
- Edit, delete, repost and check replies to your Ads
- Helps you participate in the community discussions
You can reclaim your password if you have forgotten it. Registered user’s who haven’t signed in for 360 days should reclaim their passwords and reset their new password in AdSansar.
Step 1: Click “Forgot your password?” link on the Sign In panel and it will display a page to “Create a new Password”.
Fill in your registration email address/mobile number to get the password, and click the“Send email” button.
It will display a successful message: “Your password has been changed. An email has been sent as confirmation.”
To increase the chance of getting a good response, follow these simple tips.
Title – A good title will attract more visitors to your Ad. Mention important keywords in title.
Description – To get people interested, follow these simple tips
- Make the description as detailed as possible
- Make it easy for buyers to pick up the item by mentioning the location of the item and when you would be available
- Add contact information
Upload Images – Include upto 8 pictures to enhance your Ad.
Use these tips and other innovative ideas to make your Ad more attractive and increase your chances of getting replies. In addition you can also subscribe to AdSansar Premium Ad.
Use following precautions-
- When buying or selling, you should meet in-person to see the product
- Never send or wire money to sellers or buyersThis includes never mailing a cheque or using wire payment services to pay for items found on AdSansar.
- Be wary of Users with no reliable contact informationIncluding those who respond slowly or not at all.
- AdSansar does not offer any sort of buyer protectionAny emails or websites that talk about such systems are scams, even if they have the AdSansar logo. If you receive any emails promoting these services, please forward the message to us.
- Never provide your personal or banking information (e.g. credit card number) to others over the InternetNever give out your AdSansar password, even if asked to do so in an email supposedly sent by AdSansar.
- Protect personal informationFor example, do not share your home address unless you know the other person and want them to visit you.
- Make yourself aware of common scams and fraudDo not believe the promise of large sums of money for your help in any task.
- Inform AdSansar of any attempted fraud or suspicious emails, Ads, or other activity by community membersIn case of fraud, report it to the local authorities and inform us.
- Use common senseIf something sounds too good to be true, it’s probably not.
- Brand name spoofing or phishingYou get an email that claims to be from AdSansar, Western Union, or another company and offers buyer protection or an online payment system. These emails will typically request that you send money via this site or provide personal information. AdSansar and most other companies will never send out such emails. If you send money via these sites you are likely sending money to the fraudsters.
- OverpaymentA buyer or seller will send you a cheque and then ask for money to be returned to them. Often the cheque will bounce and you will have lost all money you sent to the other party.
- Payment for brokerage and importingA seller claims that there are brokerage fees, import duties, or other such fees required to get an item into India. Do not pay such fees, as you will most often never get the product and will have lost any money you paid. Again to remind you : AdSansar is designed for local, in-person trading.
- Fake Escrow sitesA buyer or seller suggests using an escrow service to complete the transaction. Often these escrow web sites are run by fraudsters (even though they may look “official”) and they will take your money and never send you the product.
- Work from homeMany work from home offers are “pyramid schemes” which require you to recruit other members in order to get paid. For example, an Ad may say that you can make $100 or few thousand rupees an hour by stuffing envelopes. But to make that money, you need to sell the system to others.
- 419 ScamsYou get an email saying that your help is needed to help take money out of a country and that you will be paid a commission for your help. Finally, they will ask you for money to help them take the large amount of money out of the country and once you pay you will never hear from them again.
- If you see an Ad on the AdSansar site that you suspect is Spam, illegal, or otherwise violates AdSansar‘s policies, you can use the “Report Ad” link on the view Ad page to send an email to the AdSansar admin regarding a certain Ad.
- If you reply to an Ad and the person who posted the Ad emails you with a suspicious request (eg. asks for money to be sent to them via a payment service), please forward us the email and stop all communications with that.
- If you are the victim of fraud, inform us and your local authorities immediately.