Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers! We are providing you specific set of FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions ) and answers. If you didn’t get right answer or your issue is not resolved then please feel free to contact us.
Let us know, in case you’ve come across some suspicious behaviour while interacting with buyers & sellers through AdSansar.
How do I register on AdSansar?
Registering on AdSansar is now a very simple process. It takes only 1 minutes to register and post your Ads
Step 1: Click “Account” and “Register” from header.
You can enter your details correctly User Name
Email AddressPlease enter your correct email address to get all your account and ad related updates in your inbox. Also to get replies and special offers from AdSansar.
Do I need to register to post Ads?
Yes, It required to get registered to post an ad
What are the benefits of registering on AdSansar?
Registration allows to you to
- Post unlimited Ads a day
- Get your own User Id
- Edit, delete, repost and check replies to your Ads
- Helps you participate in the community discussions
How do I create password for the first time?
You can enter numeric or alphabetical or any special character. To ensure the security of your password, it will be better if you keep password in length of 6-16 characters. Please don’t use your birthday or simple numbers like 123456 or abcdef as password. Please change your password after a certain period. You can change your password in Edit my profile > Change My Password.
I forgot my password. How do I get a new one?
You can reclaim your password if you have forgotten it. Registered user’s who haven’t signed in for 360 days should reclaim their passwords and reset their new password in AdSansar.
Step 1: Click “Forgot your password?” link on the Sign In panel and it will display a page to “Create a new Password”. Step 2: Fill in your registration email address/mobile number to get the password, and click the“Send email” button. Step 2: It will display a successful message: “Your password has been changed. An email has been sent as confirmation.”
What do I need to do if my location is not in the list?
If your location is not present on AdSansar, you may enter the location closest to you in the list. Mentioning your correct location will help people who see your Ad know where you, your product or service is located.
How much does it cost to post an Ad on AdSansar?
How can I post a Good Ad on AdSansar and get better responses?
To increase the chance of getting a good response, follow these simple tips. 1. Share Your Post link to social media- You should share your post link to your Friend, Colleague, Relative or An User. Sharing your post link to social media like Facebook, Youtube, What’s app, Twitter, Youku.com, Renren.com, Wechat, Weibow, Telegram, VKontakte, Badoo, Bebo, LinkedIn, Orkut, MySpace, Instagram etc will lead to high level of your content reading and high sell of your product or services within short period of time. Sharing a post will also increase search engine visibility of your post. You will get an early and best response to your post, article or advertisement. 2. Don’t Post Same Post Again- If you post same post again and again, this will not give you any added advantage. Because most of the search engine gives result on the basis of content. But if they found multiple same content, then they block the content. Search engine like google, yahoo, bing and others may sometime block your post, content and this may give a 404 error, page not found. So better way is post once and post unique content and then share your post link to all social media. 3. Use Tag Word / Key Word- You should try to include as much key word you can include in your post. Key words or tag word are very important, because search engines give a priority to a specific key word or tag. 4. Make an Excerpt or summary- Always use this feature in your post. Summary will be generally appear on home page and on front side of your ad. Summary or excerpt should be as precise as you can do it and should also include all the basic information of your post. 5. Post a Unique Content- When you are marketing any product or service, Content is the key factor. You should try to make a unique and real content. If you are posting a unique content, then search engine will be forced to show your content in their result page. 6. Encourage Comment- You should encourage your Friend, Colleague, Relative or An User to make comment on your article because this will increase search engine visibility. More and more Commenting will also let you know you about views of your readers. This way you can also improve your post. Commenting, Editing and Republishing will increase your visibility. 7. Choose Category- You should publish your post in specified category. Categorized posts are given more weight over uncategorized post in adsansar search engine. Even established search engine will favor categorized post over uncategorized post. So to get better search result publish your posts in some category. 8. Avoid spam/ sexual or hate content- Adsansar has a policy to avoid spam or sexually explicit or hate content. So better to avoid these type of content. 9. Do not change title of post- If you edit your post and republish your post, then do not change title or heading of the post. Changing the title will sometime show a 404 error. 10. Write a small article- People usually do not have time to read a long article. Better to write a short and meaningful article. People can understand a short article better. Title – A good title will attract more visitors to your Ad. Mention important keywords in title. Description – To get people interested, follow these simple tips
- Make the description as detailed as possible
- Make it easy for buyers to pick up the item by mentioning the location of the item and when you would be available
- Add contact information
How long do Ads stay after being posted on AdSansar?
Ads stay live on the site for 365 days after which they expire automatically and are not displayed as a part of the live ads on site.
How do I suggest a new feature?
We’re constantly adding new features based upon the feedback provided by community members. Please write in your suggestions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What precautions I should take?
Use following precautions-
- When buying or selling, you should meet in-person to see the product
- Never send or wire money to sellers or buyersThis includes never mailing a cheque or using wire payment services to pay for items found on AdSansar.
- Be wary of Users with no reliable contact informationIncluding those who respond slowly or not at all.
- AdSansar does not offer any sort of buyer protectionAny emails or websites that talk about such systems are scams, even if they have the AdSansar logo. If you receive any emails promoting these services, please forward the message to us.
- Never provide your personal or banking information (e.g. credit card number) to others over the InternetNever give out your AdSansar password, even if asked to do so in an email supposedly sent by AdSansar.
- Protect personal informationFor example, do not share your home address unless you know the other person and want them to visit you.
- Make yourself aware of common scams and fraudDo not believe the promise of large sums of money for your help in any task.
- Inform AdSansar of any attempted fraud or suspicious emails, Ads, or other activity by community membersIn case of fraud, report it to the local authorities and inform us.
- Use common senseIf something sounds too good to be true, it’s probably not.
Common scams and fraud !
- Brand name spoofing or phishingYou get an email that claims to be from AdSansar, Western Union, or another company and offers buyer protection or an online payment system. These emails will typically request that you send money via this site or provide personal information. AdSansar and most other companies will never send out such emails. If you send money via these sites you are likely sending money to the fraudsters.
- OverpaymentA buyer or seller will send you a cheque and then ask for money to be returned to them. Often the cheque will bounce and you will have lost all money you sent to the other party.
- Payment for brokerage and importingA seller claims that there are brokerage fees, import duties, or other such fees required to get an item into India. Do not pay such fees, as you will most often never get the product and will have lost any money you paid. Again to remind you : AdSansar is designed for local, in-person trading.
- Fake Escrow sitesA buyer or seller suggests using an escrow service to complete the transaction. Often these escrow web sites are run by fraudsters (even though they may look “official”) and they will take your money and never send you the product.
- Work from homeMany work from home offers are “pyramid schemes” which require you to recruit other members in order to get paid. For example, an Ad may say that you can make $100 or few thousand rupees an hour by stuffing envelopes. But to make that money, you need to sell the system to others.
- 419 ScamsYou get an email saying that your help is needed to help take money out of a country and that you will be paid a commission for your help. Finally, they will ask you for money to help them take the large amount of money out of the country and once you pay you will never hear from them again.
- If you see an Ad on the AdSansar site that you suspect is Spam, illegal, or otherwise violates AdSansar‘s policies, you can use the “Report Ad” link on the view Ad page to send an email to the AdSansar admin regarding a certain Ad.
- If you reply to an Ad and the person who posted the Ad emails you with a suspicious request (eg. asks for money to be sent to them via a payment service), please forward us the email and stop all communications with that.
- If you are the victim of fraud, inform us and your local authorities immediately.