Python Developer – Hiring Entry Level IT Candidates
Location – Jacksonville
Job Type – Full Time
Experience Level – Entry Level
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation Skills.
- Good knowledge of data analysis, Excel.
- Able to deep dive into others’ code and understand the functionality to make changes.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Able to effectively communicate with the business.
- Design and develop high-quality automation workflows in the cloud using Python.
- Automate the provisioning of cloud environments using Terraform, Ansible and other tools.
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices and software run books.
- Collaborate with a global cross-functional team in building customer-centric products.
- Must be independent and comfortable in a fast-paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment.
- Exceptional analytical skills, able to apply expertise to drive complex, technical and highly commercial solutions.
Apply Now: Entry Level IT Jobs in Jacksonville