IT Help Desk Technician
Entry Level IT Jobs in Michigan hiring now. Job Search the latest entry-level it Jobs in Michigan hiring near you. Register at ITJobsList.com and start finding the latest IT Jobs, Tech and STEM Jobs in the USA.
- Respond to the daily queue of helpdesk requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Properly record, track, and document ticket/incident information and Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriate Level II technician.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware and application configuring settings.
- Manage, update and maintain records in the asset management tool.
Hardware/software upgrades on laptops and desktops.
- Provide basic end-user training for hardware and software.
Maintain Audio/Video and conferencing equipment.
- Manage client anti-virus and anti-spam tools.
- Install, configure and administer systems in a Windows environment.
- Automate actions or management tasks.
- Document procedures for routine tasks. Education: Associates Degree/ High School Degree.
Location – Michigan
Job Type – Full Time / Part-Time
Experience Level – Entry Level
- Required High School diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Must have extensive knowledge in computer hardware, Network Systems and various software (Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, and Communication Technology.)
- Capability to lift 50lbs and sit or stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Hiring Entry-Level Candidates.
- Must have the capacity to make decisions in the absence of the Territory Manager.
Apply Now: Entry level it jobs in Michigan