Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Market size is forecast to reach $2.8 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR) is a minimally invasive technique of endovascular surgery used to treat pathology of the aorta, most commonly an abdominal aortic aneurysm. When used to treat thoracic aortic disease, the procedure is then specifically termed TEVAR for “thoracic endovascular aortic aneurysm repair.” Thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm (TAAA) is a related aortic disorder of elderly male smokers, many patients have serious cardiac and pulmonary co-morbidities. One of the recent form of treatments is endovascular stent grafting, which uses an endovascular stent graft to reinforce the wall of the aorta (known as aortic stent) and helps to keep the damaged area from rupturing. EVAR gives significant benefits over Open Aortic Surgery (OAS).
- North America dominated the Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Market in the year 2019 owing to rising cases of abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) and thoracic aortic aneurysm (TAA).
- Growing demand of endovascular stent grafts, development of next-generation stent graft, increasing investments for improvisation of aortic aneurysm devices and increasing investments in development of better devices by key market players have helped in significant growth of Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Market.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Market report.
Request for Sample of the Report @ https://www.industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=501984
Report Price: $ 4500 (Single User License)
Drivers – Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Market
- Growing demand of endovascular stent grafts
- Increasing investments for improvisation of aortic aneurysm devices
Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Industry Outlook
Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Market top 10 companies are Abbott Laboratory, C R Bard, Inc, Cardinal Health Inc, Cook Medical Inc, Endologix Inc, Lombard Medical, Inc, Medtronic Plc, Merck Co, Inc, Terumo Corporation and W L Gore Associates, Inc among others.
About IndustryARC : IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications market research. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.