The global electrophysiology devices market size is projected to reach USD 10.51 billion by 2026. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Electrophysiology Devices Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Ablation Catheters, Diagnostic Catheters, Mapping Systems, Accessories & Others), By Application (Atrial Fibrillation, Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT), Ventricular Tachycardia, and Others), By End User (Hospitals & ASCs, and Specialty Clinics & Diagnostic Centres), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market size was USD 4.60 billion in 2018 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/electrophysiology-devices-market-101730
- Ablation Catheters
- Diagnostic Catheters
- Mapping System
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT)
- Ventricular Tachycardia
By End User
- Hospitals & ASCs
- Specialty Clinics & Diagnostic Centers
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Abbott announced the launch of a new electrophysiology mapping catheter design. The HD grid mapping catheter helps physicians gain a clearer vision during trans catheter ablation procedures.
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Electrophysiology Devices Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business Insights@