The USD 9.3 billion (by 2030) financial opportunity within elastomeric closures market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies manufacturing elastomeric container closures, featuring information on the type of closure (cap, needle shield, plunger, seal, stopper, and tip cap), type of respective primary container(s) (vial, syringe, and cartridge), elastomeric material(s) used for fabricating the aforementioned closures (such as bromobutyl, chlorobutyl, and others), drug type(s) that are compatible with elastomeric closures, sterilization status of closures (pre-sterilized and unsterilized), affiliated sterilization technique (if the closure(s) is available in the pre-sterilized format), scale of production (small scale, and large scale), type of customization (if available), affiliated dimensions, along with compliance certifications of the product.
- A comprehensive analysis on the packaging trends of over 230 drug products (including both biologics and small molecule drugs) that were approved over the last five years (beginning 2014), featuring an assessment of the packaging requirements of various container-closure systems based on parameters, such as year of approval of drug, type of molecule, dosage form, route of administration, holding temperature, type of packaging material(s) used for manufacturing primary container and affiliated closure, and leading drug developers (in terms of number of drugs packaged using elastomeric closures).
- An analysis of various developments / recent trends related to elastomeric packaging materials, offering insights on [A] partnerships and collaborations established within the industry, and [B] recent global conferences related to pharmaceutical packaging industry.
- Elaborate profiles of key players in this domain (shortlisted on the basis of size of product portfolio), featuring a brief overview of the company (including information on company headquarters, year of establishment, number of employees, and key members of the executive team), financial information (if available), detailed description of proprietary elastomeric closures, recent developments, and an informed future outlook.
- A case study on the role of robotics in pharmaceutical manufacturing and fill / finish operations, highlighting the advantages of using automation / automated technologies in such processes. It includes profiles of industry players offering such equipment for the aseptic processing of pharmaceutical products.
- An in-depth analysis to estimate the current and future demand for elastomeric closures across key primary packaging containers, including vials, syringes and cartridges, in different regions for the period 2019-2030. Input parameters considered for this analysis include current supply of different primary packaging components and their respective closures and the estimated the proportion of elastomeric closures that are likely to be supplied, which is indicative of the demand.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
Type of packaging container
Type of packaging closure
- Needle Shield
Key geographical regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
For more information, please click on the following link: