If you’re having a Kik account that you haven’t used for quite a long time then, it is better to deactivate it instead of leaving it inactive. However, if you have no idea how you can deactivate Kik then, all you have to do is look at the below-mentioned steps of the same:
- To delete or deactivate the Kik account, visit the Kik deactivation website page using this link “http://ws.kik.com/deactivate” from your web browser.
- On the page, enter your Kik account ‘Username’ in the required blank text field and simply hit the ‘Go’ button.
- Doing so will let the Kik team email you containing the deactivation link for your Kik account. So, check your email that is associated with your Kik account to ensure whether you have received any link for deactivating your Kik account or not!
- Now, once you receive the email, just click on the ‘Deactivate’ link for deactivating your Kik account on a temporary basis.
That’s it! Once you perform these steps correctly, you’ll be able to deactivate your inactive Kik account.
Next read – https://getassist.net/what-is-kik/
Some questions also find Kik users-
- Why did Kik delete my account?
- Does Kik delete accounts?
- How do I permanently delete my Kik account 2020?
- What happens when I permanently delete my Kik account?
- Can the Kik account be traced?
- Does deleting the Kik app delete messages?
- What happens if someone leaves you on S on Kik?
- How can I read Kik without them knowing?