The rising demand for minimally-invasive procedures aiding the growth of the global dermal fillers market. Fortune Business Insights in a new report, titled “DERMAL FILLERS: GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS, INSIGHTS AND FORECAST, 2019-2026” suggests that the global market will rise at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period, 2019-2016. The growing awareness about dermal fillers treatment in developed as well as developing countries will help the market reach US$ 6,303.2 Mn by 2026.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite
- Poly-L-lactic Acid
- PMMA (Poly(methyl methacrylate))
- Fat Fillers
- Scar Treatment
- Wrinkle Correction Treatment
- Lip Enhancement
- Restoration of Volume/ Fullness
By End User
- Specialty & Dermatology Clinics
- Hospitals & Clinics
- North America (U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South East Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Dermal Fillers Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.