This article contains details about the conversion of Quicken data to QuickBooks. Convert your Quicken file using the Conversion Utility in QuickBooks Desktop. The QuickBooks Conversion tool helps you to convert your company file from another program Convert Quicken to QuickBooks. This tool can be found easily on the internet. Make sure to download the correct version to contact number ☎ 1-80-099-34-190.
Follow the steps given below to install and convert.
1. Download the Quicken Converter from Intuit’s website (link in Resources).
2. Launch the downloaded Quicken Converter file, click “Next,” click “I Accept the terms in the license agreement,” and then click “Next” again.
3. Click “Next | Install | Launch Quicken Converter | Finish.”
4. Click the “I am transferring data from Quicken for Windows” radio button, and then click “Get Started.”
5. Click the “Open a data file located on this computer” radio button, and then click the “Select File” button.
6. Browse to the location on your computer where the Quicken file is stored, and then double-click it.
7. Click “Convert it,” followed by “OK,” and then click “Save” to save your converted file.