If Comcast email is not working on iPhone, there can be several reasons behind it and as per the issue you are facing, you can troubleshoot it using the solutions provided further in this guide.Here are the possible issues that you might face while using the Comcast email account on your iPhone device:
1. The Comcast email app you are using has gone outdated.
2. Comcast server is down and the page is not responding.
3. The email settings you have entered to configure your Comcast account on your iPhone are incorrect.
4. There is a connectivity issue that is not letting you send or receive emails.
5. The incorrect fetch settings are making you face this error.
If you find that Comcast does not work even after you entered the correct server settings you can call the Comcast Helpline Number 1(888)404-9844 and ask for additional technical assistance.