For Outlook data management, combining multiple PST files into one is important. So, if you are also among those users who are looking for a solution to combine PST files. Then here you will know the simple and quick answer of your request.
Unluckily, Outlook not provide any inbuilt option that can be used to merge PST files into one. Hence, using indirect method this task can be accomplished which is creating a new PST and import old PST to new one. But this method is very lengthy and tricky especially for the beginners. Along with this there can be chance of data corruption and deletion if you take a wrong step.
But here you do no need to very as we come with the professional solution which is Merge PST Tool.
Steps for Combining Multiple PST Files into One
First, download the tool and install it in your system. Afterwards follow the below mentioned steps:
Step 1. Run the PST Merge tool and add PST files.
Step 2. Select option whether you want to join or merge PST.
Step 3. Select combine PST files in New PST / Existing PST / Outlook Profile.
Step 4. Choose Outlook mailbox items and advanced options as needed.
Step 5. Click Next to start the merging PST files process.
Done! This is the easiest and reliable way to combine multiple PST files into one
Additional Features Provided by PST Merge Software
- Merge Outlook emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and journals.
- Easy to use and easy to understand even by a normal computer user
- Combines large Outlook PST files without any 2 GB file size limitations
- Supports combining multiple PST files into one without any data loss
- Option to split oversized PST file into small size while merging PST
- Compatible with all versions of Windows OS including latest Windows 10
- Combine PST file in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and other versions