Microsoft Azure Government has designed a 10-step procedure to ease system & information integrity with the security principles within Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certificate (CMMC), NIST SP 800-171 and NIST SP 800-53 R4 standards. Kindly note that this process is an initial point, as Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certificate needs alignment of people, policy, technology and processes, thus referring to organizational requirements and prescribed standards for implementation.
Microsoft has many offerings to ease system & information integrity including Azure Policy, Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Security Center, Azure DDoS Protection, and Azure Sentinel.
- Azure Policy: It assists the users and also prevents them from all IT issues with policy definitions that enforce regulations and effects for their resources.
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection: It is a cloud-based security solution that supports users’ on-premises Active Directory signals to detect, analyze and investigate high-level threats, malicious insider actions, and compromised identities directed at your organization.
- Azure Security Center: It is a unified infrastructure security management system which is used to strengthen the security posture of users’ data centers and ensures advanced threat protection towards your hybrid workloads in the cloud, no matter whether they are in Azure or not and on premises.
- Azure Sentinel: It is a cloud-native, scalable, and SIEM (security information event management) and SOAR (security orchestration automated response) solution.
Basically, there are then steps to Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certificate for System & Information integrity with Microsoft
- Remediate Vulnerabilities
- Monitor System Security Alerts
- Leverage Threat Intelligence
- Implement Malicious Code Protections
- Update Malicious Code Signatures
- Perform Periodic Scans
- Detect & Mitigate Malicious Actions
- Detect Network Attacks
- Identify Unauthorized Access
- Monitor Individuals
Learn more about CMMC Microsoft System & Information Integrity; get assistance at Ariento by sending a mail at email@example.com. It is a remarkable place which takes all your IT, cyber, and a compliance burden which makes you able to become very less worried about these matters and you will be able to concentrate on your work. Click here to know more about Ariento https://www.ariento.com/.