A quick guide on how to claim a refund from Asiana Airlines
Have you cancelled reservations with Asiana Airlines and wish to claim a refund for the same? Then, don’t need to fret out as the airline offers the provision to can claim a refund against the cancelled booking.
Guidelines for claiming a refund against the Asiana Airlines booking
Before heading on with the procedure to claim a refund from Asiana Airlines, here are the pointers of the Asiana Airlines Refund Policy that one needs to abide by:
- For all the cancellations made online and within 24 hours of the purchase of the flight ticket, they will be offered a full refund. However, it is required that the flight ticket was booked at least a week before the flight departure.
- Besides, in the case of non-refundable booking, a certain amount of cancellation amount will be deducted from the refund amount.
- As per the new updates, the airline has waived off the cancellation fee on certain flight reservations that one can confirm by reaching out to the airline.
Requesting a refund for Asiana Airline booking
Keeping the guidelines of the Asiana Airlines Refund Policy in mind, the traveler can request the refund by following the provided steps:
- Begin the process by reaching out to the airline reservation department and provide the ticket details.
- Further, request a refund against the reservations and wait for confirmation.