Sometimes, you don’t require your email address, and so you need to delete your email account. You can now delete your account by taking the steps that we have mentioned below.
“How to delete Sbcglobal.net email account?” is the concern of the users. You will get the answer to the question you require in this article.
The process of deleting the SBCGlobal email account:
- You need to first sign-in to your SBCGlobal email account and click on the “Username” located on the top-right hand side of your screen.
- You will see a drop-down where you will have to select the option “Profile.”
- You will now have to click on the “Account Profile” option by going into the email settings and hit the tab of “email account.”
- After that, you will get all the information displayed on your screen. Now, you will have to go to the users’ information tab, and you will see the status “Active.” It is because you are using the email account.
- As you want to delete your SBCGlobal account, click on the “Delete account” button that will be located next to the “Member ID” option.
- After that, you will get the confirmation dialog box on the screen where you will have to click on OK to confirm the action simply.
- In the last step, you need to change the status from “Active” to “Disabled,” and your account will no longer be active.