How can I easily manage my British Airways Bookings?
By serving 180 plus destinations (including six domestic destinations) across the sphere, this airline company has emerged as the second largest airline in the United Kingdom. It was founded by the British Government and managing its services from its two hubs – Heathrow Airport and Gatwick Airport. It is a passenger-friendly air group which is managing both domestic and overseas passengers very efficiently. However, the manage booking process introduced by British Airways is less easy to follow and time-consuming. It does not involve many complexities. Here we go with the steps for managing British Airways reservations.
Manage your British Airways booking
- Open the welcome page of British Airways by typing the official website
- It will bring the ticket booking API on your screen
- Then you need to find the Manage icon and move your mouse on it
- It will open the My Bookings window
- It will insist you to enter your last name along with the booking reference number
- Provide both these things and click on Find my booking
- You then required selecting your preferred option
- It will open another window which will allow you in changing or managing anything in your booking
Get passenger care assistance for managing your bookings
Passenger care, which is working under the supervision of experienced officers, is helping the national and international passengers in managing their bookings. They are attending specialized training sessions for helping passengers in the most professional manner. However, dialing the official helpline number is the most preferred thing can be done for British Airways manage Booking The phone support is followed by chat support and email support. All these ways are reliable and passenger-friendly.