Cancel Your Flight Booking on British Airlines with These Simple Steps
A need for canceling a flight booking on British Airways can occur anytime as changes appear for any reason. If you are also having a requirement to change your flight booking, then, you should follow the given procedure to cancel your flight tickets instantly.
How to Cancel British Airways Flight Booking?
- First and foremost, open the website of the British Airways website.
- Then you would require to choose the Manage Tab under which you need to log in to your account.
- You may also get your flight booking using a booking reference number, in that case, you have to fill in the Booking Reference Number, Last Name of the passenger.
- After that, click on the Find My Bookings.
- Thereafter, you will see the Manage Booking page where you can find the cancellation option.
- Once you select the option, you are required to follow the prompts and complete the cancellation process.
This is how you will be able to cancel your flight booking on British Airways. But also, you must know the British Airways cancellation policy before you cancel your flight. In addition, if you need to know about the cancellation policy, you can contact the customer service team.