The Cloud database Market
is forecast to reach XX million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of XX% in the period 2019-2025. The cloud database market is driven primarily by factors such as the implementation of advanced features in the database, rising use of cloud database in banking, education, healthcare, government sectors and so on. Furthermore, cloud database helps to store files and data on a server that is connected to the internet. MySQL has been the best database for web-based application such as Trello and Gmail which uses Structured Query Language to store data in tables, create indexes on data and query the data. Furthermore, Facebook and Twitter use MySQL to store backend data and reduce the chances of data being corrupted. In addition, the database industry is undergoing a number of changes driven by the increased adoption of cloud computing, open-source and database application and thereby boosting the market growth during the forecast period.
- Increased demand of relational database due to high consistency format in banks and telecommunication is increasing the growth of Cloud Database Market.
- Secure storage and cost-effectiveness of cloud database have led to its increasing demand.
- Cloud database is being predominantly used in healthcare, government sectors to store large information in a single cloud is increasing its growth.
- North America region dominated the Cloud Database market due to their demand in technology along with the presence of cloud databases thereby providing a sense of security to customers.
Geography – Segment Analysis
North America was the largest segment in the cloud database market followed by APAC and Europe in 2019. Technological advancement and the presence of large cloud database companies such as Oracle, Amazon and so on with advanced features provide a sense of security to customers thereby increasing its demand in North America. An increasing number of frauds and the demand for protecting data has also driven its market growth. Furthermore, demand for a flexible and cost-effective database storing solution in the cloud along with scalability, flexibility and automated backups are increasing its demand during the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
Drivers – Cloud Database Market
- Increased demand for Database-as-a-service (DBaaS)
- Increased demand for storage space
Partnerships and acquisitions along with product launches are the key strategies of the players in the Cloud Database Market. The major players Cloud Database Market include Market Azure, Amazon Web services, Science soft, Google cloud platform, Adobe, IBM cloud, Kamatera, VMWare, Oracle Cloud and SAP among others.
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications market research. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services