Call Now 24/7 AT&T Support Phone Number +1-800-279-1380 the USA, CA (Toll-Free) for quick and instant solutions
AT&T email client can also encounter certain issues; one of them is when it stops working with Outlook. This has been noted that the AT&T has stopped working with Outlook 2010. Some users have also complained that AT&T users are not able to send email using AT&T. However, these issues can be easily resolved by reconfiguring your AT&T account. You can also make a call at the AT&T Customer Care Number to get help for the various AT&T issues.
Given below are the different ways using which you can try resolving the various issues with AT&T:
- Check your antivirus
Make sure your antivirus is not interfering with your system applications. There are third-party applications which can be held responsible for the issues. In order to fix these issues, you can simply disable the antivirus settings. If this doesn’t work then you can try disabling the antivirus and as the last option, you can go for un-installing the antivirus.
Sometimes AT&T email stops working with Outlook when the email account is not configured properly.
- Open Outlook and click on File and then ‘Add account’.
- Now, you have to select Manual setup or additional server types.
- After this select POP or IMAP and then enter the desired display name and your email address.
- Next, set the account type from IMAP or POP3.
- After selecting the account type you can configure your incoming and outgoing server.
- Then enter your full email address and paste your secure mail key and make sure to check to ‘Remember password and require login using Secure Password Authentication’.
- Remove your email profile
If AT&T email client is not working with Outlook, you can try to fix the problem by removing your email account and recreating it. By removing your profile you remove files stored locally on your PC, but all your email messages that are on the server will stay untouched.
- Start Outlook in Safe Mode
If AT&T email is not working with Outlook, the issue can be related to the Outlook settings or add-ons. These add-ons can interfere with Outlook and can lead to several issues. Start Outlook in Safe Mode to check if your settings or add-ons are the reason behind the issue.
- Use IMAP instead of POP account
IMAP is the newer email account between the two and it offers those features which allow the ability to sync your emails across all the devices. After the introduction of IMAP, the POP has become outdated, and many email providers are avoiding it which includes AT&T. It is possible that if you have any issues with att.net email and Outlook, it might be because you are using a POP account.
This is how you can resolve the issues responsible for AT&T not working with Outlook. You can also contact at the AT&T Phone Support Number in case you need direct help from the technicians.